2.10.2012

NYFW--beauty & make up

While the clothes are always the main focal point of any fashion show, I always like to take note of the beauty/hair aspect of it too. As you probably already know, New York fashion week is going on right now, and I have been keeping up with instagram and Twitter even more than usual just so I can stay updated (can't wait to blog about Kate Spade's collection!)

Here are some shots from Rachel Comey's collection. I love the heavy winged eye paired with clean flawless make up and simple girly hair. 


Of course to take a look from the runway to the streets, you always have to do the necessary tweaking. To take this look to the streets, I would add tons of mascara and a little blush. I may even have to sport this tonight! I'm sooo ready for the weekend. 
T.G.I.F.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...