11.12.2012

First trunk show announcement!

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...
Lend me your ears...
lol #shakespeare

I am announcing the date of my first Donni Charm trunk show! 

Sunday, November 18th at the Main St Condos, Apt 1 (corner of Main and Ave V) 

2:00-4:00

Please come and browse the scarves while enjoying drinks, snacks, music and friends!


I am also encouraging any and all male species to attend and collect gifts for mom's, girlfriends, grocery store clerks, etc..

Don't forget I can supply a discount for students!

Only accepting checks and debit/credit cards!

RSVP and see more deets on the FB event: 
http://www.facebook.com/events/169025483221543/

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!
 GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...