4.23.2013

A food diary--A FREAKING CLEAN ONE

HERE IS WHERE I GO INTO UNCANNY DETAIL ABOUT WHAT I ATE TODAY.


Breakfast
Ass yogurt with craisins, almonds, agave nectar and grapefruit. Literally the only way I'm able to pull through the plain Greek yogurt flavor is because the sweetness of the agave and craisins. YOU WIN, MOTHER, IM FINALLY USING AGAVE NECTAR. I was in too much of a rush eating this in the car this morning to snap a pic, so this professionally made collage will have to suffice.


Lunch
Kale chips, sweet potato fries, left over veggie soup from Souper Salad, cottage cheese with chia seeds and cherry tomatoes, and a radish/cucumber salad. Also had a green apple and craisins out of a mason jar so yes, I am exceptionally sophisticated.

Um, huge lunch. Couldn't finish it and was still so full. EATING CLEAN MEANS EATING A LOT DOE


Dinner
So I bought some type of fish I've never heard of. Swai????? All I know is there was a deal on it at Market Street and I said I'll take that. So I made a spinach swai(?) salad with sunflower seeds, cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes, a tiny bit of chia seeds and dried edamame WHICH BTW IM OBSESSED WITH DRIED EDAMAME NOW. It's like ...... Zero calories and all happiness and salt.

Salad dressing: OLIVE OIL / LEMON JUICE/ TEARS


After dinner snack
I've always liked to eat fruit after dinner, before bed. I usually chop up a pineapple, strawberries, apple, pear, OR MY FAVORITE, pomegranate ~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~<<<3333 But tonight was blueberries, dark chocolate and strawberriezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...