3.21.2012

Likes & Follows

HI. If you heart me you will consider doing these things maaayybee.... :)?????



1. Like The Odyssey Facebook page. You are looking at the new addition to administrators for this page and I am SO excited. Running a business's social media is what I want to make a career out of. At least that's my career goal laatteellyyy, Lord knows that changes quite often..
 CLICK HERE TO LIKE IT!!!

2. Follow The Odyssey on Twitter. @TheOdyssey_LBK. I created it today and will post latest issues, greek life updates, and fun facts (who knows)!!!!!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW!!!

3. Follow @shitThadsays on Twitter. This is random, but I have a guy friend who "likes to go by Thad" and lately he has been saying the most random, inappropriate, vulgar, yet hilarious things. Naturally my friends and I had to immediately create a Twitter for him upon our return home from spring break. It is constantly being updated with things that literally come out of his texts or mouth. He's dyslexic, and everything is spelled wrong which makes it ten tymes funyer.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW BIG BAD THAD!!!

4. Stay updated with my Study Breaks articles! I mainly write about fashion so if you're already reading this amateur fashion blog, then it should be up your alley! But that's not all.... I have a few ideas coming up for manly articles, just have to do a little more research. Be sure to tweet and like these articles! :}
CLICK HERE TO READ STUDY BREAKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...