7.25.2011

The flatform

Recently, my coworker and I were talking about the new type of heels that are coming out for the fall. It looks like a wedge..... only flat. As far as I'm concerned, Jeffrey Campbell invented this concept and other designers followed. My coworker calls it the "flatform."

And to be honest, I really didn't like it at first. I couldn't think of one outfit I could see myself wearing a "flatform" in. Is it dressy? Is it day time casual? Would I wear that to the bars? I couldn't think of any other place I'd wear it other than work (I work at a trendy boutique).

Then one day, a customer came into work and low and behold she was wearing beige flatforms with a T-strap. She worked it with light blue high waisted flowy shorts, and a white long sleeve top with full arms. Naturally, I immediately couldn't live without the shoes.

Now my broke ass is on the hunt for TDF (to die for) flatforms.

I found these lil babies on karmaloop.com. Keep your eyes out for this trend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...