4.01.2012

This Week's Obsession: Floral Hairpiece

dancetoomuchbootyinthepants.tumblr.com

Lately I've been really drawn to floral headwear. I'm just really getting into the spirit of spring I guess????? With that said, happy Easter Sunday! (and April fools day, but I can't really wish you a proper April fool's day without first pranking you...)

I've been so inspired to make one of these, I finally just had to do it yesterday.

End result: 

Pinterest Inspo's:


My next flower hair piece will definitely be more on the dainty side. I might be more likely to wear it in public if it looks something like the last picture. But don't get me wrong---Easter weekend WILL be graced with my daisy hair piece!!!!!

Click here for a great DIY!!!! 

 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...