2.06.2013

Crap with I'm carrying with me at any given moment


Items on me at any given moment.






1. Water bottle. A red one, in fact. It's always with me because the body just functions better when it's hydrated slash i'm hungover ninety two percent of the time. 
2. Nature Valley bar. These are both the BEST AND MOST CRUMBLY SNACK EVER YUM
3. iPhone. Where would I be without it?? Literally. Really. Seriously. really.
4. Coin purse. Mine actually looks just like this one. It's a sequined elephant and I got it from Spain.*~*~~*~*~*~
5. Hair ties. You never know when you need to put up your weave in preparation for a gurl fight~~
6. Earrings. More specifically, whatever earrings I was wearing the weekend before. You know I'm done with a night of partying when the earrings come off at the bar.
7. Sweet N Low. BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BURNED TOO MANY TIMES BY BEING SOMEWHERE STRANDED WITH AN UNSWEET DRINK.
8. Burt's Bees chapstick. Because is there such a thing as anything better than chapstick that makes your lips tingly minty?~?~?~~?~?~?~?~?
9. Headphones. I'm never not listening to music. Lately, all things Al Green is on the repeat.
10. Scribbled Post Its. Usually scraps of to-do lists, or music I heard on Pandora and want to remember to put on my Spotify. The notes app on my iPhone is just as disorganized and chaotic as the tangible post it notes in my purse.
11. Pen. Usually, a pen from TTU Parking Services, because if I'm going to pay THIRTY dollars to them, I'M TAKING AS MANY FREE PENS AND NOTEBOOK PADS AS I FREAKING WELL PLEASE not to come off as bitter or anything.

And everyone meet the latest edition to my purse family: LINEA!!!!
Linea Pelle, Dylan, Olive, $195, BUT I GOT IT AT CHROME FOR $49 #BALLIN

She's perfect, ol' Linea. REBECCA, HAKEI, GEORGE, GINA, AND LUCY WELCOME YOU FERVENTLY.

Rebecca
ggl
ggl
Hakei


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...