5.29.2012

FLYING TO SPAIN TOMORROW

So exccciiiiitttteeeddd yet also freeeaaakkkiinnnngggg oouuuutttttttttt. I have a lot of "Spain Bucket List" things I want to do, and one of them is to see/meet/stalk one of my favorite fashion bloggers: Madame de Rosa. <<<click huurrr>>> 

Her blog is in spanish and I meaaannn I love to read about moda in another idioma #spanglish
http://madamederosa.com/
Living as a fashion blogger in Madrid????? IT'S MY DREAM. Anyways. She is definitely one of my style *iconz*. Among meeting her, some of my other Spain bucket list activities include 1) Don't lose wallet, 2) Don't get stabbed, and 3) Buy mass amounts of Spanish jewelry and vino, you know just the usual traveling objectives.

SO EXCITED!!! ESTOY EMOCIONADO, FELIZ, Y EXTASIADO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...