5.10.2012

Move Like Jagger, but Smile Like Giada

HI ME AGAIN, BLOGGING AGAIN, MUST BE FINALS WEEK TEE HEE!

I've been watching a lot of food channel lately, and in accordance with that, have seen a lot of Giada's bicuspids (can you tell my mom is a hygienist) lately. My sister and I had an in-depth convo about our feelings towards Giada, on both her TV presence and food. And yes, her mouth. I mean, she is just happy! She smiles with every word.

"I hope bugs don't get stuck in my teeth in the fake wind blown photoshoot"
"NO Bobby Flay, MY teeth--I MEAN TEAM--will be the Next Food Network Star"
"And here is where I do a face pose for the camera right before I open the oven"
"Frowning on the inside because this photo shoot is almost over and I won't be photographed smiling until tomorrow."
"I LOVE SMILING. SMILING'S MY FAVORITE."
"Trying to distract from my big chompers by showing off my big honkers. NOT WORKING THOUGH."

Well I've been practicing my Giada face.


I mean, I think I've almost got it down. I just need to be making pasta while I do the Giada smile. We look like sisterz. On the real though, did i just say that?, I think G is beautiful and I would kill to have her smile, hair, body, or cooking skills, so I'm just a bitter blogger avoiding studying for finals.

DON'T LET ME RAIN ON YOUR PARADE, GIADA. I KNOW YOU WILL SMILE EITHER WAY THOUGH.

Smile so hard, muthaf*ckas wanna blog me*
*Jay-Z & Kanye lyric, for those of you over 30 reading this blog, and thank you by the way :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...