1.21.2013

The Bachelor, episode 3, previously known as HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS



Lesley M.,  is my favorite contestant on the show currently. A strong argument could be made that she is also Sean's favorite. He could have chosen any desperate nut case to make out with for more than 3 minutes and 15 seconds, but he chose Lesley. Special. 

"I'm, like, a really deep person." -Desiree
Will someone please run a freaking background check on little Desi????? SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE OVER 15. THIS IS ILLEGAL, SEAN.


"Why are you involving yourself in their drama?" -Sean
"I've been asking myself the same thing." -Kacie B.

WELL, K.B. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. You psycho'd your way out the rose ceremony. I mean, I think every girl has a little bit of psycho in her, but YOU HAVE GOT TO HIDE THAT.  YOU DO NOT WEAR IT LIKE A SCARF ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Sean LITERALLY called you "CRAZY" on NATIONAL TELEVISION. I'm trying SO HARD to think of something MORE EMBARRASSING.

oh wait, i did. i did in fact just think of something more embarrassing:

YOUR SCUBA STEVE ROSE CEREMONY DRESS WHICH I CANNOT FIND A PICTURE OF.


In normal life, fake falling down the stairs, getting a fake concussion, and refusing to go to the hospital is usually considered step 7 in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, but alas, the evil wizard not only got extra time with Seany boy that night, BUT ALSO WAS THE FIRST TO RECEIVE A ROSE. i can't i can't. he likes her and i can't.


I liiiiike Ashleeeeeee. I think she is a sweet dear. And HELLO she had the BEST DATE. A day at six flags and then a private Eli Young Band concert??!?!? Too ideal.

My favorite part
BYE BYE KRISTY, YOU'RE GOIN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I
    am impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much.
    I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Airplane simulation Games

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...