According to astrology.com, Aries...
- Are leaders. First in line to get things going. (I'VE BEEN THE LEADER IN MANY A GROUP PROJECT, AS I RECALL.)
- are "cardinal" signs and ike to initiate rather than complete (YES. COMPLETING HAS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR ME.
- Impulsive Aries might be tempted to ram their ideas down people's throats without even bothering to ask if they want to know (ACCURATE. SORRY MY IDEAS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS.)
- Are a bundle of energy and dynamism (I MEAN I'M TALKING IN ALL CAPS RIGHT NOW, IT DOESN'T GET MORE ENERGETIC THAN THAT.)
- Are not likely to soften up--they're blunt and to the point. (WHAT IS BEATING AROUND THE BUSH?????)
- Ruled by the planet Mars, the "action planet" of the zodiac. Driven by passion and drive. (I FEEL AS THOUGH I'M A PASSIONATE CREATURE, YES.)
- Associated element is fire--hasty decision makers because they're so eager to jump right into things. All about action and enthusiasm. (JUMPING INTO THINGS??? HASTY??? IMPULSIVE??? YES. GUILTY. CHECK.)
- The Ram's color is bright red, a sure sign of the fire that breathes within. (WELL OKAY)
- When it comes to friendship, Aquarius are best suited for Aries (TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE IN FACT AQUARIUS.)
- When it comes to love, Leo and Sagittarius are the best matches for Aries (I HAVE DATED NEITHER)
- Almost perfect love matches: Gemini, Aquarius
- Opposites that may attract: Virgo, Scorpio (DATED A VIRGO FOR A LONG TIME)
- Signs to learn from: Pisces, Taurus
- Signs to avoid: Cancer, Capricorn
a r i e s~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~*~