1.28.2012

Giuliana is rad.

Is anyone else becoming more and more obsessed with G every week? I can't decide if this is subconscious sympathy for her double mastectomy or the fact that I always agree with her Fashion Police opinions. But either way I found myself following her on Twitter tonight, and oh I'm not done, then I actually tweeted her. I told her she looked fabulous on E! news tonight. I have no idea who I think I am.

G can pull off wearing a sparkly New Years Eve top on a Tuesday afternoon
G can pull off any hair part, boobs or not
G can wear Gumby colors and still look ~chic~
Only G can handle having snakes wrapped around her while not wearing pants and make it all look effortless

You go, G. I'll be Tweeting you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...