1.31.2012

Shops With Lipstick

Drumroll..... 

I will now be selling fings* on my blog!!! I've seen other bloggers do this for quite some time, but have never felt the need to do so. Until I had to move into my roommate's closet the other day due to the overflow of clothes from my drawers and closet. Madness. Chaos. Anarchy.

So get out your wallets and get ready to be dazzled by the items I am willing to discard from my overbearing closet. And while I'm at it, I am going to start posting up great vintage items from my favorite New Mexico antique stores that I find all the time, but really have no reason to own. AKA one time I found this insane tribal print maxi skirt with a tag that I SWEAR was an old brand (as in, not something someone dumped from a Forever21... because let's be real here, is there a Forever21 in New Mexico??? Or electricity for that matter????????), but I couldn't squeeze myself into it. Soooooooooooo if I see a "MUST HAVE" item, I'll snatch it up and pop it on my blog.

Can't wait!!!

*fings, noun meaning "things" spoken in a dialect commonly seen on the Bridesmaids movie by the fat blonde roommate with the mexican drinking worm tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...