1.15.2012

This Week's Obsession: L/M leggings



Well, funny lil story about these leggings. I found them last night while I was perusing the internet, and can I just say, I ABOUT FREAKING DIED. LEATHER MESH LEGGINGS FOR $18 AMERICAN DOLLARS?????? MY HEART CAN ONLY PUMP SO MUCH SEROTONIN THROUGHOUT MY VEINS?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!??!?!?!? I decided right then and there that I would do something really stupid and buy them IMMEDIATELY. I haven't done this in a long time being that I'm jobless and broke all the time. But I had more than $18 in my acct and was prepared to invest it in this quality purchase. So I added them to my cart, (one size only? yiiiiikes...) and proceeded to check out (after a mental debate of adding and then later deleting other items from my cart). In the process, however, I had to click "back" because it didn't switch to US currency. After I clicked back, the leggings deleted from my cart. I then continued to re-add them.


And then the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my small insignificant life happened to me:
It. Sold. Out.
LITERALLY in the THREE seconds I took to re-add the leggings, THEY HAD SLIPPED FROM MY HANDS. I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT. My soul weeps. 


There you have it folks. The one that got away.

P.S.
I found these suckers on my new fave online store: THE QUIET RIOT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...