5.26.2013

Things I wrote down in 2013

Because Proverbs and 2 Chainz lyrics are synonymous in some cultures. 

SOMEONE SMACK THAT IN A PINTEREST BOARD. 

I laid down to read some Fitzgerald, but instead started flipping through a journal I kept all semester. So just in case I haven't embarrassed myself enough through this blog, LET'S REVIEW SOME OF MY WRITTEN MUSINGS, SHALL WE.

  • "A lot of life lessons this semester. I can't seem to keep my room clean to save my life. I wish I didn't need sleep."
Literally, that was all in one thought. 


  • "I love the moment when you can feel someone's attitude about you give in--when you win their respect."
Hash tag deep.


  • "I should have said no to going out these past few times that I did."
I probably also tweeted that.


  • "I can't decide if this semester went by slow or fast but I feel like I'm different."
Oh. Self discovery moment.


  • "What are you doing right now? Why do I care?"
HAHA.


  • "Being single for a year has been the best thing for me. It's forced me to learn so much about myself and become my own biggest fan and best friend."
EVERYONE SHOULD BE SINGLE FOR A CHUNK OF COLLEGE, JUST MY TWO CENTS.


  • "I want to really grasp onto my 20s. I want to do tons of cool shit."
I mean, I kind of want a shirt of that last sentence. Or a sticker. Who doesn't want a shirt or sticker that says that. 


  • "Why am I so weird?"
The most normal question asked in the whole journal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...