11.21.2011

Oh My LITA

Oh My LITA










Can you wrap your mind around how many LITAS there are??????? I couldn't even fit all of the ones I wanted to. From what I've been hearing through the grapevine, this has been quite the controversial shoe. From what I can gather, it was at first very highly respected by all JC fans, because to us fashionistas, JC can do no wrong. But now that it has more than dabbed it's toe in the water, it was been seen on lookbooks, fashion blogs, and magazine ads galore... So now people are becoming so over the Lita Mania.


This was brought to my attention with a recent tweet I read about a recent blog post by refinery29. Now Litas are being dubbed as the ever-feared term, "hippster" Even one of my really stylish friends said she thinks the Litas look like clown shoes. She is usually a die hard JC girl, so I was more than stunned when she told (or tweeted, rather) me this.

What do you think????
I really am so curious. Do you think the Lita is a major do or don't? Do you own a pair? Do you think they're overpriced??? Bring on the opinionated bloggers out there!!!!

3 comments:

  1. They are RIDICULOUSLY amazing. I don't own a pair, but if people are calling them "hipster," it's not going to stop me from wanting a pair. True, they are popping up everywhere, but that shouldn't stop one from pursuing what truly is fashionable.

    <3 Frock Stock
    http://frockstock.webstorepowered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all!!!!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a big fan, but they are really not my style. can you see me in those?? hahahaha

    love,

    augusta's unfashionable sis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...