11.27.2011

Who needs romeo

WHEN YOU HAVE THE MOST AMAZING JULIET SHOES





They come in black too, but crimson/wine/cranberry will always be my 1st pick. These suckers are "Juliet" by Dolce Vita. Speaking of Shakespeare, it just so happens that Romeo & Juliet is one of my favorite readings. I have a lil copy of it on my bookshelf in fact. I didn't like it when it was assigned in school, no no no, that would have made too much sense. No, I fell in love with the story when I picked up my bookshelf copy randomly in the house once and read before bed that night. Just some trivia that I'm sure you have been wondering about for a really long time.


Ok, I'm off for some more mindless pinning and shoe searching on my favorite website that houses the downright  ugliest, most interesting, and most stunningly fabulous shoes all under one roof. Solestruck.  I could probably kill for a pair of Elegant Studs in black or nude. eeee-quay-laaaa.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you loved my blog & are following!! im doing the same with yours...happy blogging! (great taste in shoes by the way)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...