11.08.2011

Lately I've been..



Reading....

I can't lie it's been pretty slow so far.

This has SERIOUSLY been the most interesting cosmo I've read in a long time. Loved the Adele article. I love that she is even more non-celebrity-like than Kristen Stewart.


Listening to...



Wearing....



Pink lipstick. I was that girl at the UT/TECH game wearing all black, a pink scarf and matching pink lipstick. No one knew who I was rootin' for but it was obvious I was DoWn~2~P@rTy


Quoting...

Really, just anything Bridesmaids. I know this movie came out a long time ago, but my friends and cannot say enough Bridesmaids quotes...
*help me I'm poor*

Drinking...
Thank you Austin, TX for introducing me to this glorious mixed beverage.
It is now my favorite illegal activity.
Will be sure to request gallons of this concoction and Italian Moscato for Thanksgiving.

OCDing....
Call it OCD or whatever you want, but I have a newfound obsession for scrubbing my feet. Let's just say I have the smoothest phalanges in West Texas.

Eating...
Genuinely cannot get enough of these.
Just something we #admajors like to call Brand Loyal.


HAPPY PRE-HUMP DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...