11.18.2011

Glitter for adults

More and more lately, I have been seeing glitter surfaces in places and things other than Ke$ha music videos. Personally, I've never been fond of this childlike texture. Which is weird because I'm really girly. However, tonight I found something shiny and glittery that didn't remind me of waking up in the morning and feeling like P-diddy. Of course the designer that changed my mind about a trend was the one and only, Jeffrey Cambell. 

Sabine, $120. singer22.


Inspired by these awesome heels, I had to find other pieces that I would actually wear...


Got Glitter? Dress, $44. lulus.

Steve Madden Gold glitter wedges, $89, stevemadden.com



Jimmy Choo candy glitter clutch, $595, net-a-porter.com


Alice + Olivia jersey dress, $300, net-a-porter.com

Nars night clubbing eye shadow, $23, beauty.com

I hope this gets you thinking about sporting some glitter, the next time you go out! It is now my new fashion goal. Or at least to add those jeffries to my collection. And since it's the premier weekend, I'm forced to save the best glittery accessory for last...

haha.


What fashion trends have you been questioning? Or dared to try out for yourself?

7 comments:

  1. I totally hate glitter in general as well but I've been seeing some really cute fashion pieces for the holiday season (probably because Christmas is all about the glitz). I like the stuff you picked. Glitter skirts are really cute, too!

    <3 Frock Stock

    http://frockstock.webstorepowered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love glitters

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Augusta!! thanks a lot for the comment you left me .-) What a bout becoming my follower with google friend connect??
    :-) I am in love with the steve madden golden shoes...wow

    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Edward is my fave! Glittler is fun for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd wear edward too. haha. that was hilarious. i just got a $17 glitter clutch from h&m. i couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...