2.27.2012

Blog Additions

As you can see there are a few added pages to Runs With Lipstick & Shops With Lipstick.

I am now a blogger for Study Breaks magazine! If you live in Lubbock and are observant at all, then you have seen this magazine all over campus and University Street. I'm excited to say I just started blogging for their website! So check out my Study Break blogs now and then, I promise they'll be snarky and say "ass." I just did a rundown on Oscars fashion, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT ANGIE'S RIGHT LEG.

I also added a page for the articles I write for The Odyssey, which is a Greek newspaper. It's fun seeing what is happening on Tech's campus, so go take a gander there as well. I'm the contributing editor for this paper, so expect there to be an exceptional amount of grammatical errors.

k byYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

1 comment:

  1. hi there! i noticed you are participating in frock stock's march of the bloggers as well! thought i'd come visit your site! i just love your blog! i look forward to seeing what you share!

    p.s. i'm from midland, tx!

    lovelovelove
    madisoncary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...