2.10.2012

My thoughts on camo

You know.... I've never been one to willingly sport camo even though I live from a camo driven community and am surrounded by hunters. But really though. My boyfriend wanted to dress in camo for his senior prom. I'm not kidding. I'm not done. Being that I am all definitions of perfect, I abided, and dressed in a black sass dress with camo shoes, chauffeured around in a mudded Ford truck. Let's uncover the damage, shall we.




Kankle shot. ONE IS FAT BECAUSE IT WAS SPRAINED, OKAY?!?!?!

And when I think of typical fashion-y things, I think of high waisted flare jeans, beautifully tailored blazers, peplum pencil skirts, or studded leather jackets. Rarely does camo come to mind. That is a lie. Camo never comes to mind when I think of fashion. So I was shocked when I saw camo start to crop up on runways, fashion blogs, and fashion ads. It's getting outrageous. Even colored camo can be found in high fashion magazines now-a-days.

Although I am usually one to always be willing to test a trend at least once (this doesn't include kitten heals), camo may take me a wee teensy bit longer for me to warm up to...

So to help myself warm up to this pattern I put together a few pieces that just might do the trick. Might being the key word.

Camo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...