2.15.2012

NYFW Fall '12 Oscar De La Renta

Last night I downloaded the style.com app for iPad and it has caused me to become more attached to my iPad than usual. Today I saw pictures from the Oscar De La Renta show and it is truly a beautiful collection. To me, the perfect word to sum up the collection is "royal." Other words might be "Girly, sophisticated, classy, elegant, soft." They are garments I could easily see Kate Middleton wearing......minus the fishnet hose. And don't forget to note the hair and jeweled headbands. I love it, but, I'm not sure I could pull that off going out on a Thursday night.


Fur trim collars are big right now. 
sttuuuunnniiinnnnggggg
Another favorite

Also check out this article I found. It follows the day of someone (senior ready-to-wear director of Neimans) who actually gets to go to all of these shows. Jeeaaallllooouuuusssss.......

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...