Yes, you are understanding all of this correctly, I spent my Fat Tuesday night painting silver rings gold on my resume. Yes, that piece of paper is my resume. You can see a "before" ring on my thumb in the nail polish pic. That ring actually came in a set of 3 from a brand called NOIR. If you learn anything today reading this blog, let it be this: DON'T BUY EXPENSIVE JEWELRY UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN IN BLOOD THAT IT WON'T TURN YOUR PHALANGES GREEN. Seriously, I bought those EXPENSIVE ass rings, and they all turned my fingers green, AND EVEN CAUSED AN IRRITATED RASH. Never again. F21 has jewelry that can do that for a tenth of the price, and it's just as sassy. Then again maybe I just have delicate, sensitive, princess-and-the-pea skin, that shall only be graced by the finer handcrafted work of Kors & Yurman. maybe.
My final thoughts on banning myself from Pinterest?
- Lana Del Rey on Pandora is amaze
- I will pin until my eyes bleed tomorrow
- Not giving up Pinterest for Lent
- Pinterest is male dominated in the UK (learned this in class, it's legit fact)
- I can't wait to pin the CRAP out of the Love, Maegan blog
- (see right ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ )
- Will continue to DIY rings, turbans and purses if I am capable of pulling myself away from Pinterest in the future.
One last inspirational diddy...