|Mirror pics......... my apologies.|
Breaking it down..
- Brown loafers--finally! They had a surprisingly decent selection of shoes. The brown ones I picked out looked like they've never been worn. AND THEY ARE SO COMFY. Cushion galore.
- White stripped silky top that is very reminiscent of the pajama trend making its way through the waters of fashion blogs.
- Mint long sleeved neck tie top--2 dYe 4.
- Silky camel-colored button up top with box pleat in the back. Classy.
- Brown mid calf pencil skirt w/ slit in the back. Obsessed.
- OVERSIZED PINK SWEATER-DUH.
- Brown belt w/ gold lock buckle
- Fur stole--not pictured. But still very atlantic-pacific.
- Pastel glass earrings.
- Silky shorts
- Black Jeans that I cut and rolled into high waisted cut off shorts. ThRiFtY.
- Leopard/zebra brown/black cardi. I love this mostly because it's brown and black.
Remember: when vintage shopping, one must always ask herself.... "Is this Atlantic-Pacific or Atlantic-Horrific?"
|THE Atlantic-Pacific herself, Blaire Eadie. >>>click<<<|