2.26.2012

This Week's you know what


I've been on this poster kick for about a month now..... on the prowl for a fierce Rolling Stones poster for my bathroom. It's not as easy as you think. I came across this sweet picture of Keith Richards and immediately mentally screamed, "THIS IS THE ONE" only to find out that it is literally $400. REALLY? Not happening. Not ha'ne'nen.


Then I found this reasonably priced band pic from Ebay. I like this one 'cause good ol' Mick is in there. Smack dab in the middle. I can't wait to order it and arrange it above the towel rack! It's the small things in life...

I'm partial to all things classic rock, ESPECIALLY THE STONES, mainly because I have hippie parents and grew up listening to the jams of the 60s and 70s. But it wasn't until I got the opportunity to see The Stones concert in El Paso, my sophomore year of high school that my love really solidified for them. Then I took a history of rock and roll class as a freshie in college and learned even more about the stones and all things blues/rock in general. most interesting blog post ever, i know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...